WHOLESALE TO THE TRADE ONLY
As a wholesale propagation nursery, North Creek Nurseries provides top quality starter plugs to retail & wholesale nurseries, garden centers and landscape professionals in the horticultural trade.
Nursery & Landscape Professionals: Please refer to our Availability Files for current and upcoming plant availability quantities and ready dates.
Home Gardeners: North Creek does not sell directly to the public. Please visit our Retail Sources page to locate your nearest retail nursery or visit an online plant retailer.
Orders may be placed by:
Phone: 610-255-0100 or 877-ECO-PLUG
Order Form: Available here
Online: Existing customers, please log in at the top of the page; New customers, please register here.
Broker: For a list of brokers we work with, please click here
• First-time Customers: $500 minimum order
• Existing Customers: One flat minimum
• Minimum order per variety: One flat
• Minimum truck shipment: 35 flats
• For US orders: 3:00 pm EST, Thursday, the week prior to your ship date EXCEPT for inspection states (AZ, CA, ID, MT, OR, UT, WA), which require three week lead time.
• For Canadian shipments: 3:00 pm EST, Thursday, three weeks prior to your ship date.
• Cancellations: please see below
• Pot tags are available at an additional charge and are not automatically included with your order – if you require tags, please request them when placing your order.
• Tags are required for certain patented varieties where noted.
• Tags are bundled and sold to match the quantity of plants per tray - what you need is what you get!
• We accept all major credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express) for prepayment of your order.
• For new customers - pay quickly and easily by credit card, or fill out a credit application (available online or by fax) if you would like to request Net 30 day terms. Please allow up to 3 weeks to process.
• For customers with terms - all bills are due at net in 30 days. A finance charge of 2% per month (24% per year) will be added to any bills left unpaid after 30 days. Accounts showing 60 days past due will automatically be put on hold and no orders will be accepted until payment arrangements have been made. All available or accrued discounts will be forfeited until the account has been brought up to date. A $30 fee will be charged for all returned checks.
• ACH or wire transfer options are available for fast and easy payment; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Substitutions & Shortages
• In the event of shortages or delays, we will notify customers to arrange rescheduled shipments.
• We will not make substitutions or reschedule orders without prior customer approval.
• We are happy to discuss growing a crop in your chosen size or a variety not listed in our catalog, please fill out our Custom Grow Request form.
• Minimum quantity per variety may vary; please contact Sales Manager Rob McHale for details and inquiries.
• Custom orders cannot be cancelled once production has begun.
• Cancellations received less than 5 business days prior to ship or pickup date will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
• Cancellations on custom orders are not accepted once production has begun.
Full Terms & Conditions – Click Here
Full Shipping Information – Click Here
You are guaranteed to receive healthy, disease free plants that are true to name. We will gladly replace or issue full credit for plants proven to be incorrectly represented. Plants are guaranteed to be alive and viable upon arrival. Our plants are not meant to be ready for retail sale and may have been cut back for shipping purposes. In the winter months, some plants ship in a dormant state and may have no visible growth above the soil line. Due to a wide range of grower experience and nursery conditions we cannot guarantee successful growth after potting, but please let us know about any disappointments you experience. We may be able to recommend a solution.
When You Receive the Plants
Count your boxes and inspect for major damage while the driver is present. Please unpack and examine plants immediately upon arrival. Check for errors right away and contact us immediately if you have received the wrong quantity or plug size, or if you are dissatisfied with the quality of your shipment. Please check the roots of dormant plants for health and vigor.
How Best to Extract Your Plugs
Pulling on the crown of the plant can break roots at the stem; using a spatula or small tool while pushing the plug up from the bottom will help remove the plug.
How to Handle Dormant Plants
In the cooler months, some flats you receive will contain dormant plants. In our experience it is best to allow these plants to break dormancy in their flats prior to potting up in larger containers. Place flats in a warm greenhouse and wait for buds to break before transplanting. Dormant plants require a minimal amount of watering – this reduces the risk of crown and root rot before active growth begins.
Please inspect your shipment immediately upon arrival. No claims will be allowed for shortages or errors unless reported within 5 business days of receipt of goods. We are not liable for the productivity of plants once they are potted or planted since we have no control over their management when they arrive at your site.